Metro Finger Extension Splint is designed to immobilize and protect a finger with metacarpal injury, fracture, or after the surgery while it recuperates.
- Inbuilt provision for taping
- Light weight but Sturdy and malleable.
- Easy to apply or remove
- Well ventilated
- Made from coated aluminum body which is malleable, can be bent and customized as per patient need. It is very light in weight, but very strong. It provides rigid immobilization.
- Ergonomic, U design ensures full protection in injuries and burns. It can be customized to provide stable immobilization. Easy to wear during injury. It is well ventilated and comfortable.
- Ethafoam lining provides high cushioning, enhanced comfort, It is hypoallergenic and odorless and is easy to clean and maintain.
- Inbuilt Hook loop fasteners provide close fitting and excellent grip. It is easy to wear and remove. The wrist strapping improves grip and provides strong immobilization of the injured metacarpal.