Metro Mallet Finger Splint is a very simple device, to maintain the distal interphalangeal (DIP) joint in the dorsi flexion position or functional position. The immobilization of these phalanges is important in managing the fractures, or dis-functionality of the DIP joint.
- Simple but effective
- Easy to apply or remove
- High patient compliance
- Allows free movement of the PIP joint.
- Made from coated aluminum body which is malleable, can be bent and customized as per patient need. It is very light in weight, but very strong. It provides rigid immobilization.
- Highly practical design to maintain the requisite hyper extension of DIP joint. It is well ventilated and comfortable. Sleek and simple, has better compliance.
- Ethafoam lining provides high cushioning, enhanced comfort, It is hypoallergenic and odorless and is easy to clean and maintain.
- Inbuilt Hook loop fasteners provide close fitting and excellent grip. It is easy to wear and remove.